Whether you are buying or selling a house, we are here to help you identify any potential defects and safety issues with the property.
The typical inspection takes about 2.5 -3 hours which is based on a typical 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home. Using a range of investigative tools we will inspect your home from top to bottom, including:
Our inspections include:
- General safety and is a Limited Visual Inspection
- All rooms in the interior living space
- Building design, framing and structure
- Foundations, basements and crawl spaces
- Attics, garages, stairs, steps
- Exterior walls, siding, trim, windows, doors
- Roof coverings, drainage systems, skylights, vents and ventilation
- Chimneys, fireplaces
- Walkways, patios, decks and driveways
- Perimeter drainage
- Electrical service
- Water piping & valves, gas piping & valves
- Hot water supply
- Sinks, toilets, tubs, showers
- Heating systems, cooling systems
- Electrical panels, wiring, outlets, switches, lighting fixtures, and ceiling fans
- Previous repairs
We also use FLIR infrared inspection cameras to detect leaks and insulation problems you can’t see with the naked eye.
Contact us today for a quote on your Home Inspection & Radon Detection.